Without any help from outside, Victor Hallet starts up the trading of electrical insulation products
Jacques Hallet (Victor's son) ends school and joins his father to help with the further development of the company.
The range extends to all products for the windings and manufacturing of engines and transformers, addressed to national market.
Export increases, in particular to Zaïre.
The workshop departments for manufactured parts, offers a service oriented solution to the customer.
Pierre Hallet joins the duo and introduces materials to replace asbestos cement.
- The factories move to the current site in anticipation of future developments.
- Victor Hallet leaves us, after a career entirely devoted to electrical insulation products and having passed on his experience to his son and grandson.
- The production of insulation parts becomes the main product within the range, and significant investments are being made to complete the machinery park
- The first digitalized CNC machine gets into service in the factory, focussing in particular at the railway branch.
Jacques Hallet décède des suites d'une longue maladie.
The moulded parts are being integrated into the product portfolio.
Pierre Hallet concentrates activities on parts that are customized, manufactured, moulded and injected. As from now on, focus goes to international markets and customers.
The factories now have six manufacturing centers and 95% of the productions is carried out on CNC machines.
Awarded ISO 9001: 2000 certificate
The export covers 40 % of the turnover.
- 70th. anniversary of the company, focussing as from now on at the Asian market.
- Opening of the Shanghai factories.
The Brussel factory is being reduced to one unit for plate sawing.
Insulation Products Victor Hallet celebrates its 75th. anniversary and in the Shanghai factory where the 75th. employee is being recruited.
The Brussels factory reopens, while the Group TGC opens its doors for our company.
3 CNC-machines arrive at the Brussels factory.
For us, China has been a springboard for our expansion in Europe. The objectives of cost reduction are being achieved. We focus towards Russia with its huge potential. The Brussels factory is again equipped with the new CNC-machines and the number of employees continues to increase. As from now on, our factories in China work autonomously in the domain of compression moulding SMC - BMC, and in 2012 new pressing machines are being installed. We are expanding our factory in Shanghai and now have 5200 m2 of working space, including RTM moulding for larger sized parts..
Isolants Hallet Russia
- Isolants Victor Hallet se lance dans la robotique et investi dans une robot 6-axes d'usinage construit sur mesure
- Nous changeons de logo et rajeunissons la marque IVH
- Nous déménageons à l'avenue de Rusatira dans un nouveau bâtiment passif et construisons une extension pour développer l'atelier à Bruxelles. L'atelier de Bruxelles compte désormais une douzaine de machines CNC
Lancement du nouveau site internet